Returning a Vehicle
When you rent a Ute or a Truck, once you’ve got the job done you have to return it back to one of our National Ute & Truck Rental drop off points based in 13 different locations in Sydney.
We strive to keep our vehicles well maintained and clean. Simply return it in on time and in the condition you received it in so that we can prepare it for our next customer. Read through our Terms and Conditions
prior to Returning a Vehicle.
- Take note of how much fuel was in the tank to start with and replenish this amount.
- If the Vehicle is returned with less fuel, the difference will be charged at the rate which may include a service component unless prior arrangements have been made.
- When filling the tank please note the fuel type as our Utes require petrol whereas our Trucks must be filled with diesel. Ensuring you’ve filled the vehicle back up helps ensure the handover process is quick and easy.
Tolls & Infringements
Bear in mind you are responsible for paying for any tolls or infringements. If any tolls are unpaid this will incur a $10 administration charge. Avoid parking illegally or driving over the speed limit to ensure you don’t receive any fines. If there are any infringements received by National Ute & Truck Rentals Sydney this will be referred to you for payment.
- When collecting the vehicle, please advise whether you are hiring it for 2, 3 or 4 hours or if you need it for the day or overnight.
- When you hire a vehicle on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, there is a minimum of all day hire.
- For overnight rental rates collect the vehicle between 4pm and 4.30pm and return it by 7am the following day. This is available on week days only.
- Return the vehicle within the agreed upon timeframe in order to pay the effective rate. Your Ute or Truck may be reserved for another customer and sticking to the time frames helps us to keep all of our customers happy.
We have 13 pickup and dropoff locations in Sydney. Please notify us regarding your drop-off point and time, so we can arrange for the paperwork.
All bookings are pre-paid so you won’t need to make any payments on returning the vehicle. If you need to pay for a toll, for example, you can make a payment via credit card.
National Ute & Truck Rentals Sydney has a no refund policy. We trust you will have access to a reliable vehicle that meets your expectations. At the time of collection, a credit card payment will be taken. If you return the vehicle early, we cannot offer a refund.
We expect the vehicle to be returned in the condition it was in when you collected it. Take care of our vehicles when driving them and follow our Safe Driving Tips
to avoid damages. You will find our vehicles meet a high standard of cleanliness and should be returned as such.
Call 02 9439 9810 to Hire a Ute or Truck