Planning to move to a new home? Call National Ute & Truck Rentals Sydney. Choose a Ute or Truck to suit your needs.
With some planning and assistance you can move house without the need for a removalist. Call 02 9439 9810
How to finalize a Ute or Truck?
Calculate how much room your belongings will take up. Utes are ideal when you have a few things to move. However, while moving House, it is better to Hire a Truck. Our Trucks are equipped with Hydraulic lifters, and is designed to transport heavy equipment or furniture.
While planning your move, get organised and be of the game.
- Make a list of everything you need to do and tick them off as you go.
- Have a clear out several weeks in advance and either sell, give away or throw away unwanted items.
- Set your date for the move and book your Truck or Ute.
- It’s essential that you get started on the packing as soon as possible to reduce the hassle on final moving day. We have boxes and packing materials available for purchase
- If you are storing your items we can also arrange this through your local National Storage.
- Don’t forget to update utilities, banks and other organisations of your new address.
- Your fridge will need to be emptied during the move so the weeks leading up to the move are a great time to use up everything you can.
Rent a Truck and Load It Up
Moving is exciting, and if you’re well prepared you can remove the stress factor.
- Do as much as you can before the day by packing up boxes and wrapping up furniture.
- As you pack, have a marker handy and write on which room you want them to go in or what is inside.
- If you can arrange for friends or family to help out on the day then you can get it done in a fraction of the time.
- Hire one of our Trolleys to make things easier. Load up your Rental Truck with the heaviest items first, you can then fill in the gaps with boxes and any pillows, doonas, towels, sheets and cushions.
- Pack everything firmly to avoid damages.
Buy Packing Material
We also provide boxes, tape, moving trolleys, padlocks
or any other packing material that you can think of. Visit National Storage
to purchase packing material.
Insurance for the vehicle is included in the rental charges for our Utes or Trucks. However, this isn’t the only insurance you should consider. When you move house, everything you own is in transit. For peace of mind talk to your insurer and make sure that your possessions are insured during the move.
If you are moving house in Sydney, contact National Ute & Truck Rentals for reliable Ute & Truck rentals. Call 02 9439 9810